What's up geeks! It's me, Dreamer. I'm an 8 year old know it all and... Welcome to my blog! If you have read my journal, you already know that I love to read and I am awesome. If you haven't, shame on you! (Get caught up here) I wish I could just read all day. But sitting here in the lunch room and watching these girls argue over silly stuff is like reading a good novel.
I try not to get involved but sometimes I get pulled in by the "So, what do you think" or "Pick a side!!" Please....all I want to do is read my book. Does this happen to anyone else?
- Who stole the chocolate milk - Mystery
- Who has a crush on the new kid- Romance
- The screaming match between the girls over...who knows? - Action
- The kid who fell while carrying his lunch tray - Comedy
- The new hairstyle on the kindergarten teacher..hmmm - Anime